Friday, November 17, 2017

Patricia Cota-Robles ~ INITIATING THE FIRST STEP OF THE NEW DIVINE PLAN



INITIATING THE FIRST STEP OF THE NEW DIVINE PLAN
by Patricia Cota-Robles

www.eraofpeace.org

November 16, 2017 
 
     In our last newsletter I shared with you that our Father-Mother God and the Company of Heaven were sending forth a Clarion Call invoking Awakening Humanity’s assistance during this critical and tumultuous time. Our God Parent’s revealed that “due to the urgency of the hour” they were initiating a NEW Divine Plan that would empower the Lightwork of every person on Earth a thousand fold. Our God Parents informed us that the vehicle being used to fulfill this facet of the Divine Plan is the Planetary Grid of Transfiguring Divine Love that was created through the unified efforts of the Company of Heaven and Awakening Humanity over the past 50 years.

     Now, we are being asked to exponentially expand this Grid of Divine Love in a rhythmic momentum by unifying our Hearts with Lightworkers around the World and the entire Company of Heaven each month. This Global unification of our Hearts will occur during the Free Seminars we will offer through Era of Peace.

     The first Free Seminar which initiated this facet of our Father-Mother God’s NEW Divine Plan was held in San Diego, California on November 12, 2017. Over 200 Lightworkers responded to their Heart’s Call and joined with us in person. Thousands of additional Lightworkers from all over the World projected their Light into our Chalice in San Diego and joined with us in consciousness. As the Light of God built in momentum throughout the day, the I AM Presence of every person on Earth was given permission to raise the energy, vibration and consciousness of each One into the highest frequencies of the 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Solar Aspects of Deity that they were capable of withstanding at a cellular level. This was accomplished in perfect alignment with each person’s Divine Plan and prepared every person for the next phase of the Divine Plan.

     Once every person was raised into a higher vibration, their I AM Presence was able to participate in an Activity of Light that was conducted by our Father-Mother God. This wondrous event created the sacred space for every person’s I AM Presence to begin integrating into his or her Earthly Bodies at a greatly accelerated pace. Lightworkers have been holding the Immaculate Concept for this Activity of Light for millennia. At long last, it is time for the masses of Humanity to participate in this Gift from On High. This Activity of Light is being shared with you now and will enhance your own Lightwork a thousand fold, in fulfillment of our Father-Mother God’s decree.
 
I AM ASCENDING INTO MY I AM PRESENCE
 
I AM my I AM Presence and I AM One with the I AM Presence of ALL Humanity. As this wondrous Ascension in the Light occurs within me, it occurs within every person in perfect alignment with his or her Divine Plan.

I Breathe in deeply and as I do I go within to the Divinity of my Heart where I focus my attention on my Immortal Victorious Threefold Flame. Within the full embrace of my newly expanded Threefold Flame, I realize that I have transcended the old Earth and crossed the threshold into the 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Solar Frequencies of the New Earth. I have truly entered a New Day filled with the full-gathered momentum of Heaven on Earth.

 
Victory is mine!  Victory is mine!  Victory is mine!

With this inner knowing, I realize that I have the awesome responsibility of BECOMING the full manifestation of my I AM Presence while I AM still embodied on the New Earth. This literally means Transfiguring my physical, etheric, mental, and emotional bodies into the 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Solar Light Bodies of my I AM Presence.

This Divine Alchemy is occurring within me now at an atomic, cellular level. Every electron, every atom, every subatomic particle and wave of my Earthly Bodies and all of the spaces in between the atoms and molecules of my bodies are being filled with multifaceted 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Solar Light.

My I AM Presence is now able to take full dominion of my Earthly Bodies. As this occurs, my thoughts, feelings, words, actions, memories, and beliefs begin to reflect the Transfiguring Divine Love, the Infinite Abundance, Eternal Peace, Bliss, Harmony and Oneness of my Father-Mother God. My physical reality is being transformed, and I now experience at every level the Infinite Physical Perfection of the New Earth.

My I AM Presence now claims full dominion and authority within my Earthly Bodies. I stand forth now as a complete God Being pulsating within the glorious multicolored, multidimensional radiance of my I AM Presence.

My feet are planted firmly on the New Earth, and simultaneously I AM One with all of the Ascended Realms of Infinite Perfection. I AM a Divine Being of resplendent Light, now realizing the fullness of that Light on every level of my Being. As I AM lifted up, all Life is lifted up with me. Therefore, I know that within my I AM Presence, I AM now ALL of Humanity standing forth and realizing that we are Divine Beings­—Sons and Daughters of God—on every realm associated with the New Earth.

Within my I AM Presence, I AM the Crystalline White Ascension Flame blazing in, through, and around every particle and wave of Life. I AM liberating every physical and chemical interaction within the Earthly Bodies of ALL Humanity, the Elemental Kingdom, and the physical, etheric, mental, and emotional strata of Mother Earth. The Ascension Flame is raising all of the energy bonds between atoms and within atoms into the 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Solar Frequencies of God’s Infinite Perfection and the New Earth.  

I KNOW and ACCEPT that contained within this flowing electronic pattern of Light is everything necessary to Transfigure the entire physical realm into the patterns of perfection for the New Earth. This unfathomable Light contains everything necessary to set straight the orbit, spin, and electronic charge of every cell, atom, and electron of Life on the old Earth. I feel all energy bonds within the atomic realm now Ascending in vibration toward the frequency of Infinite Physical Perfection. Every cell of Life is now blazing with the full perfection of 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Solar Light.
                                 
Within my I AM Presence, I AM the Ascension Flame and the 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Solar Frequencies of Light blazing through every interaction within Humanity and all of the energy bonds therein—this includes the relationships of all people, organizations, races, religions, and nations—liberating these interactions into the Harmony of a Higher Order of Being, thus Ascending the influence of Humanity’s I AM Presence on Earth.

Within the embrace of the Ascension Flame, I AM now clearly receiving Divine Promptings, Ideas and Concepts from my I AM Presence. I realize that I AM a Living and Light-filled Temple of Vibrant Health, Eternal Youth, God’s Infinite Abundance, Eternal Peace, Harmony, Balance, Happiness and Abounding Joy.

Daily and hourly, the Ascension Flame is lifting me into the Higher Reality of the New Earth. Within this octave of Light, I AM Ascending into the 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Solar Light Bodies of my I AM Presence. Through a process of Divine Alchemy, these perfected vehicles will manifest through my Earthly Bodies in the physical World of form where they will be permanently sustained by God’s Divine Grace.

I Breathe in deeply and I become aware of my Earthly Bodies. My I AM Presence now assimilates my 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Solar Light Bodies into my physical, etheric, mental and emotional Earthly Bodies. This occurs at a cellular level, as I Breathe in and out deeply and rhythmically.

With every Breath, I absorb the Bliss of this moment and I AM Grateful, I AM Grateful, I AM Eternally Grateful.
 
And so it is, Beloved Father-Mother God—ALL That Is—I AM.

Please help our Father-Mother God’s Clarion Call tangibly reach the maximum number of Lightworkers by forwarding this email to your mailing list. Please share on Facebook, Twitter and any other social media you have access to.  
 
https://www.eraofpeace.org/news/


FREE SEMINARS BY PATRICIA COTA-ROBLES FOR 2018

IT IS TIME TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP
 
PHOENIX, ARIZONA - JANUARY 7, 2018

SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA - FEBRUARY 11, 2018

GREENSBORO, NORTH CAROLINA - MARCH 18, 2018

BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS - APRIL 22, 2018

ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI - MAY 20, 2018

MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA - JUNE 24, 2018

DENVER, COLORADO - JULY 15, 2018

PITTSBURGH, PENNSYLVANIA - SEPTEMBER 16, 2018

SEATTLE, WASHINGTON - OCTOBER 14, 2018

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - NOVEMBER 11, 2018
 
TO REGISTER FOR THESE SEMINARS JUST CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:
 
https://www.eraofpeace.org/speaking-engagements

Patricia Cota-Robles
Era of Peace, New Age Study of Humanity’s Purpose
a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit educational organization
 

www.eraofpeace.org, FAX: 520-751-2981, Phone: 520-885-7909
New Age Study of Humanity’s Purpose, PO Box 41883, Tucson, Arizona 85717

This article is copyrighted, but you have my permission to share it through any medium as long as it is offered for FREE, it is not altered, and the proper credit line is included. Thank You.
©2017 Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

No comments:

Post a Comment